Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Moving on?

Hey Jammers!

Cutelittlewolf1 here, yesh I know it has been a SUPER long time. I just wanted to let you know that I have moved on from AJ, and I won't be posting anymore D: This doesn't mean that you should quit too! Animal Jam is a wonderful place to hang out and have fun in, but I have grown addicted to other games, such as Sims 3 :3 Don't worry, you can still see me blog in my new blog, about the Sims 3! I am not sure what it will be called or whatever (I haven't actually started to work on it >.<), but I will let you know in a new post when the site comes up :D Thanks for taking your time to read this!
Happy Jammin'
-Cutelittlewolf1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would like you to meet my friend Bunny
-(\_/)
( ^.^ )Say hi Bunny! Hai Everybody!
I made Bunny in charge of the comments.
Here are some things you shouldn't put in the comments that Bunny made. You must NEVER put them in comments or else Bunny never will post them (sometimes Bunny gets crazy and bites you if you don't follow the rules...ya I know.. he needs help O.e)

- Inappropriate Behavior or Content
- Bad Language or Personal Threats
- Being Mean to People
- Giving out personal Info

Thank U for following the rules. Also if you know me in real life, please don't say my name in any comments.

Bye!
-(\_/)
(O.O)