Saturday, July 21, 2012

SUPER IMPORTANT!

Jammers as usual I'm very sorry. But this is extremely important! I've been loosing many views recently because I haven't been posting....  So it will be pretty hard to relaunch it after the summer.... Please PLEASE PLEASE look at my blog in September. ..... I'll be putting the blog on Maintenance until then.... So guys this is very important...... This log is really important to me and I don't want to loose so many views. One month ago I would get around 50 views a day. Now I'm only getting 7............... Please I'm begging you to still be the kind viewers that you are! That's all I have to say... Sorry....
~Cutelittlewolf1

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog!!! I look at it like... EVERYDAY;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jam on! nice blog!
    -rainye

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll somehow try to get you more views. You deserve them :)

    ~DoomyPanda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I would like you to meet my friend Bunny
-(\_/)
( ^.^ )Say hi Bunny! Hai Everybody!
I made Bunny in charge of the comments.
Here are some things you shouldn't put in the comments that Bunny made. You must NEVER put them in comments or else Bunny never will post them (sometimes Bunny gets crazy and bites you if you don't follow the rules...ya I know.. he needs help O.e)

- Inappropriate Behavior or Content
- Bad Language or Personal Threats
- Being Mean to People
- Giving out personal Info

Thank U for following the rules. Also if you know me in real life, please don't say my name in any comments.

Bye!
-(\_/)
(O.O)