Monday, September 10, 2012

Parties through September-November!

Hi Jammers! I have some parties I'll be hosting through September-November!

September 22nd: It's the first day of fall! Come visit my den for some fall fun! Come at 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time U.S.A. (6:00 Eastern Standard Time Africa (Madagascar)
Dress code: Have you ever seen the colored leaves during fall? Dress up with fall colors!

October 28th: W00t! Halloween is in only 3 days everybody! Come to my den to have a Halloween blast! There will be games, contests, and so much more! Come at 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time U.S.A. (6:00 Eastern Standard Time Africa (Madagascar)
Dress code: What are you going to be for Halloween? Dress up as anything you would like for trick or treating!

November 16th: Happy Birthday Biba (my friend in real life)! Your Birthday is tomorrow! Let me hear you say w00t! Come to my den for Biba's Birthday Bash! Come at 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time U.S.A. (6:00 Eastern Standard Time Africa (Madagascar)
Dress code: Be nice enough for a Birthday Party (:

November 24th: Hey it's a 2nd Thanksgiving! We'll play some games and talk about what you did for your Thanksgiving!  Come at 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time U.S.A. (6:00 Eastern Standard Time Africa (Madagascar)
Dress code: Try to dress like a Pilgrim or a Native American! It will be fun to see how others look like!

So there are 4 parties coming up! Remember when they are!
So keep on Jammin'
~Cutelittlewolf1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would like you to meet my friend Bunny
-(\_/)
( ^.^ )Say hi Bunny! Hai Everybody!
I made Bunny in charge of the comments.
Here are some things you shouldn't put in the comments that Bunny made. You must NEVER put them in comments or else Bunny never will post them (sometimes Bunny gets crazy and bites you if you don't follow the rules...ya I know.. he needs help O.e)

- Inappropriate Behavior or Content
- Bad Language or Personal Threats
- Being Mean to People
- Giving out personal Info

Thank U for following the rules. Also if you know me in real life, please don't say my name in any comments.

Bye!
-(\_/)
(O.O)