Friday, August 17, 2012

Guess whaaat?

Heya jammers! Blossom is back! I know I said I wouldn't start until September but it's just I got my laptop last night so I can finally do blogging again! Now I really need your help! I've lost many views (as I thought what would happen) so I need you to help viewing my blog again! If reach back up to 50 views a day I'm going to be having AJD's first ever contest! Anyways let's start talking about the AJ news. First of all there is a new cursor in the settings bar! Then there is also the new pet! The turtle! YAY! Now your turtle can have a pet turtle! Then there is a party that's new to me... The Pets ONLY Party. Once again AJHQ has made another party for members only..... But it's ok because I bet there will be another party soon for nonmembers too! Also there is another den; The Enchanted Hollow! Plus guess what? With the gem donations we raised 90 million gems! We're almost there! just 10 million more! Don't worry jammers! We'll get the monkeys back soon! And don't forget there is a new carnival game; Balloon Darts!
Check out the awesome newspaper that just came out!






Sorry there's not too much in this post Jammers ! I didn't have enough time because I'm busy with my family and all.. I'll write more soon! Also I'll be making AJD clubs! Such as the gem donation club, nonmember rights, and more. I also will be joining the Jamaa Movement from snowyclaw's blog! See ya Jammers.
Keep on Jammin'

~Cutelittlewolf1

P.S: Did you go somewhere on vacation? I went to Vermont and Florida! Where did you go? Leave your answer in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. Yaay! You're finally back!! I really missed your posts! :D

    And to answer the vacation question, I barely did anything this summer and didn't go on any real vacation other than camping. :\

    ~DoomyPanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am! Teehee I got my own laptop so it's much easier to blog now!
      Oooh! I love camping! But I hate how there are so many mosquitoes!

      Keep on Jammin DoomyPanda!
      ~Cutelittlewolf1

      Delete
  2. I went to Dallas, Inks Lake, hmm..... i don't remember anything else! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! What did you do in Dallas?
      Keep on Jammin Jammer!
      ~Cutelittlewolf1

      Delete
  3. YAY!! Your back! I missed the post! :)
    -TheSafari07

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya! My parents got me a laptop so it's A LOT easier now!

      Delete

Hi, I would like you to meet my friend Bunny
-(\_/)
( ^.^ )Say hi Bunny! Hai Everybody!
I made Bunny in charge of the comments.
Here are some things you shouldn't put in the comments that Bunny made. You must NEVER put them in comments or else Bunny never will post them (sometimes Bunny gets crazy and bites you if you don't follow the rules...ya I know.. he needs help O.e)

- Inappropriate Behavior or Content
- Bad Language or Personal Threats
- Being Mean to People
- Giving out personal Info

Thank U for following the rules. Also if you know me in real life, please don't say my name in any comments.

Bye!
-(\_/)
(O.O)