Saturday, February 6, 2016

My Rant on Rares

Heya Jammers! So I know I haven't been active on this blog, but I would still like to post once in a while! Today I am going to rant about "rares". First of all, how can we even call them rares if they are available for purchase? I first started playing Jamaa right after the beta version ended. I have owned my account for about 4 years. All of the things that used to be considered rares can be bought using diamonds.
For example, I remember when the gloves came out. The AJHQ sent them in the mail and all of those who were members could keep them. Everyone would awe at legendary gloves. But now everyone is wearing them! Not so legendary, huh?
Don't get me wrong, I think it's nice to be able to buy rares once in a while. But I think the word "rare" is losing its meaning. I love when HQ comes out with new updates, and I wonder if they will decide to put other rares for purchase. In the end, I miss when these items were considered so special.
This post is not meant to offend anyone! I just want to express my opinion about rares. I would love to hear what you think about them as well! Put your ideas in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would like you to meet my friend Bunny
-(\_/)
( ^.^ )Say hi Bunny! Hai Everybody!
I made Bunny in charge of the comments.
Here are some things you shouldn't put in the comments that Bunny made. You must NEVER put them in comments or else Bunny never will post them (sometimes Bunny gets crazy and bites you if you don't follow the rules...ya I know.. he needs help O.e)

- Inappropriate Behavior or Content
- Bad Language or Personal Threats
- Being Mean to People
- Giving out personal Info

Thank U for following the rules. Also if you know me in real life, please don't say my name in any comments.

Bye!
-(\_/)
(O.O)