Sunday, April 1, 2012

New things happening in Jamaa!

Hey jammers! What a wonderful day! If you got on Animal Jam recently you might have noticed a few new things! Here are some:
When you first log in, before the regular loading picture, this sign will pop up!
Plus remember how AJ HQ said they were having the octopus comming? Well now you can buy one!
And when I was going to Jamaa today, this glitch popped up! I couldn't see anything but this black screen with the loading sign!

This is also ANOTHER glitch that happened to me! When I was going to put on anothr glove, it said my name ways Precious Happyflower, not Enchanted Cottonpaw! Then when I excited it my name tag appeared as my regular name!
Kinda weird huh?
Now HQ came up with a "brilliant" idea. Horse ONLY party! This is what I hate! If the horses were for nonmembers I wouldn't be this mad, but since horses are ONLY for members they can get their OWN party! 
Now members can have their own games too! The petwash is one and now they get a game for their pets.


And also now they got a new search for the journey book for Seperia Forest!
Check out the AWESOME new prize! I think it's the best prize in the journey book!
Just like last year, AJ HQ had a Easter egg hunt! I don't want to give anything away so you can enjoy the hunt, but I'll give you a clue. None of the eggs are in the oceans.
I wonder if they'll do the same thing next year.
And check out the new banner!
There's a new party too, April Fools Day! In this party everything is upside down! Not only that it is not right side up but that it is all mixed up! The arcade games will show the picture on the outside but if you click them it's a completely different game! This is also happens with the food! Crazy!
There's also new clothing!

I guess that's it but all for... well jammers I have to say something. This is my last post....
TRICKED YA! HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY JAMMERS!

Keep on jammin'
~Cutelittlewolf1








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would like you to meet my friend Bunny
-(\_/)
( ^.^ )Say hi Bunny! Hai Everybody!
I made Bunny in charge of the comments.
Here are some things you shouldn't put in the comments that Bunny made. You must NEVER put them in comments or else Bunny never will post them (sometimes Bunny gets crazy and bites you if you don't follow the rules...ya I know.. he needs help O.e)

- Inappropriate Behavior or Content
- Bad Language or Personal Threats
- Being Mean to People
- Giving out personal Info

Thank U for following the rules. Also if you know me in real life, please don't say my name in any comments.

Bye!
-(\_/)
(O.O)