Monday, July 9, 2012

I'm Very Very VERY sorry for not posting!

HI jammers! I know I've been saying this a lot lately but for this time I truly am! I've been on summer vacation and well I'm staying at my old house in the USA (I was living overseas for a while but came here for the summer). The former tenants who lived in our house haven't yet disconected their internet so we couldn't get any internet D:! I'm very sorry for not being able to post. I will be able to post tomorrow and after that but not very often because I don't have a lap top so I'll be using my mom's. I will get a lap top in August though so then I can post a TON. Anyways that's all I really have to say! Oh ya and I'm posting from the library.
Keep on Jammin'
~Cutelittlewolf1

1 comment:

  1. I hope your back soon! :) I miss you. I love your blog :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I would like you to meet my friend Bunny
-(\_/)
( ^.^ )Say hi Bunny! Hai Everybody!
I made Bunny in charge of the comments.
Here are some things you shouldn't put in the comments that Bunny made. You must NEVER put them in comments or else Bunny never will post them (sometimes Bunny gets crazy and bites you if you don't follow the rules...ya I know.. he needs help O.e)

- Inappropriate Behavior or Content
- Bad Language or Personal Threats
- Being Mean to People
- Giving out personal Info

Thank U for following the rules. Also if you know me in real life, please don't say my name in any comments.

Bye!
-(\_/)
(O.O)