Friday, March 23, 2012

Monkeys are going to be taken away from Jamaa!

Hi jammers........ I have some very horrible news, monkeys are going to be taken away from AJ HQ! It's sad, but we can stop this! I decided we can go on strike! Save these monkeys! If you would like to help just follow these simple steps:

  • Become a monkey
  • Change into the monkey
  • Say, "WE MATTER!!" (say this is Jamaa so many jammers can join in striking)
  • Try to tell people to chant with you
  • At the question marks ( the ones that float around at places asking what else would you like) write that you want the monkeys to stay!
  • Send a howl saying that you want the monkeys to stay
Do these simple steps every single day! You never know, AJ HQ might change their minds!
Keep on jammin!
~Cutelittlewolf1

P.S.: I wrote a triolet poem about monkeys, enjoy!

I wish I were a monkey
Swinging from vine to vine
Eating a banana
I wish I were a monkey
Playing with other chimps
Feeling the gentle breeze as I rush along the jungle floor
I wish I were a monkey
Swinging from vine to vine






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would like you to meet my friend Bunny
-(\_/)
( ^.^ )Say hi Bunny! Hai Everybody!
I made Bunny in charge of the comments.
Here are some things you shouldn't put in the comments that Bunny made. You must NEVER put them in comments or else Bunny never will post them (sometimes Bunny gets crazy and bites you if you don't follow the rules...ya I know.. he needs help O.e)

- Inappropriate Behavior or Content
- Bad Language or Personal Threats
- Being Mean to People
- Giving out personal Info

Thank U for following the rules. Also if you know me in real life, please don't say my name in any comments.

Bye!
-(\_/)
(O.O)