Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wow! Check out this new update!

Hey jammers! If you were on AJ recently then you might have noticed the newest update! There are some really cool things!Check out all these cool pics!!

The entrance of the party was even cool! It kind of reminds me of last Halloween and beta mixed together. Honestly I don't know why it reminds me of this.
In the party, they have this awesome claw that you can win bunny plushies!
Then there is a bunny shop! Sadly we can't go in the shop like how we can do in Jam Mart Clothing.
 There is a bunny drum, a bunny rug, and a patch of carrots for your own garden!
Also there's this really fun slide I like to go on! It's one of my favorite places in the bunny party!
As in most parties, you can get a little treat for your animal. At this party you can get a carrot!

You know how the pet bunnies are on an limited time only? Well I'm guessing that they might not be able in Jamaa, but they will be available at the bunny party. 
                                                                 
Then some of the bunnies on display near the pet bunny machine are really huge! They're almost as big as my actual bunny! Can you guess who is the real Blossom Berrygem (you probably would find out super quickly after you looked at the picture...)? 
                                                         
In the party there is some fun music you can buy!
 When I get a membership I"m getting this as one of my den's music.
 It was so much fun at the party! There is one area where you can bounce on this GIGANTIC drum and it lights up! You see how we're all hopping and the drum is lit up kind of pinkish? Well before it was purple. So when three people or more bounce on it it lights up!
 Now I know I say this a lot with every new party, but this one, by far is the best!
 Also giraffes just came out and as usual.. You might have guessed it is for members only. I found out this little thing one of my friends had... So for example if you have a spiked collar and you put it on your giraffe's neck, then it doesn't just show up as one collar, it shows up as three! This can happen with different kinds of neck items too.
Look how your giraffe first looks like:

 Also many people don't really pay attention to these kind of things but in the Art Studio in Coral Canyons there was a clay figure of a giraffe for a pretty long time now. Check it out!
I think it's pretty cute! I guess AJHQ planned on having a giraffe this whole time.. Also speaking about Coral Canyons they have a whole new Journey Book for it! The prize is a cactus chair! 
Pretty cool huh? Also congrats to Awesome Speedywolf for winning the ocean den item contest! Awesome had an awesome idea! Awesome made up something very unique, a Seahorse Rocking Chair! Don't feel bad if you didn't win this contest, just give a pat on your back for having the courage to try! I'm sure everyone did a fantastic job on their work! But don't worry, you might be able to win in the next drawing contest!
Now I guess AJ is having a huge summer sale and a clearance from all of the ice sculptors. First off let's start with the "sale." Now a clearance is when the price goes down and it means that it will be taken away from the store. In AJ we never had any sales. But now I guess there are some! ALL of the dens items are on sale of 50% off! Pretty cool right? There is one den that is on clearance, the Snow Fort den. 

Kind of awesome right? Now they are much easier to afford! Now these are the following items that are on clearance:






A lot of things huh? Also in the Animal Museum in Appondale, there are a lot of new things there! So apparently, in the Jamaa news paper, you can donate gems to help real life animals! Pretty cool huh? Check out these cool pics!


 Then near the monkey area there are two curtains... I"m not sure what they're for yet... But I'm hoping by the next update they will open the curtains!
Also there is a table, if you click on it you can print out some pawesome information!When you print it out, you can actually color it with colored pencils! It was so much fun coloring mine!


Well Jammers, I guess that's really all we have for right now :)
Keep on Jammin'
~Cutelittlewolf1

P.S: Sorry I didn't post earlier. I have limited internet and we ran out of it! So I couldn't go on last month. Every month my family gets more though (: 
P.P.S: I'll be making some changes to Animal Jam Day (AJD). Such as putting up a banner and you know redecorating the whole blog. I'll also be making a AJD email adress! Now I'm also going to put comment approval. Thanks for everything!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would like you to meet my friend Bunny
-(\_/)
( ^.^ )Say hi Bunny! Hai Everybody!
I made Bunny in charge of the comments.
Here are some things you shouldn't put in the comments that Bunny made. You must NEVER put them in comments or else Bunny never will post them (sometimes Bunny gets crazy and bites you if you don't follow the rules...ya I know.. he needs help O.e)

- Inappropriate Behavior or Content
- Bad Language or Personal Threats
- Being Mean to People
- Giving out personal Info

Thank U for following the rules. Also if you know me in real life, please don't say my name in any comments.

Bye!
-(\_/)
(O.O)